My client is an amateur dramatic society operating via a company limited by guarantee. They own their own premises and charge admissions to their productions. The admissions have grown to £80,000 in the last 12 months, and alongside this income, they have £20,000 from bar sales and they also occasionally perform at other theatres. They don’t control the box office for these performances at other theatres; instead, they are paid a fixed fee by the theatre for performing, and income from this is £10,000. As their total sales are now £110,000 for the last 12 months, I’m assuming they have to register for VAT?