My client originally subscribed for 50,000 £1 shares when he set up his company. He now feels that the company is over capitalised and would like to return some of the share capital back to himself. He wonders whether the company could enter into a share buy-back or alternatively perhaps he could simply cancel some of the shares and receive the original capital.