Following on from our recent webinar where we looked at a general overview of R&D, Capital Allowances and Patent Box Tax Reliefs, the next in our series of webinars will delve deeper into each relieves and as the title suggests, debunk some of the most common misconceptions.
The webinar will be hosted by Derek Granger from Croner Taxwise and Nigel Holmes from Catax. We will be discussing the following areas.
• Impact with grants
• Not doing R&D – the man in the white coat mentality
• Too good to be true/will trigger an enquiry
• It is just a timing difference as it increases a future capital gain
• Out of time
• It requires an alteration to the accounts
• Patent is in the wrong name
• Not suitable for loss-making companies
• Not as generous as initially thought
This will be followed by a Q&A session.
Sign up for the webinar below. We hope you can join us for what promises to be a very informative webinar.