We are looking for that exceptional person to be the first point of contact with our clients and other professional contacts. Whilst this is initially maternity cover we expect it to become a permanent full time position.
The successful applicant should demonstrate:
– Excellent organisational and time management skills (Due to a high level of computerisation this is the sole administrative position)
– Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
– The ability to learn new skills and adapt to new challenges
– Professional in appearance and manner
– Have good communication and interpersonal skills
– To acquire a working knowledge of our clients and their affairs
– Some flexibility in working hours is required at busy times
– A clean driving licence and daily access to a car
– Greeting and care of clients
– Primary answering of telephones
– Ordering of stationery and supplies
– Word processing
– Administration of time and fees system and processing of payments
– Primary Credit control
– Scanning and delivery of post
– Small amount of filing – mainly electronic
– Completion and submission of Company Secretarial work on behalf of corporate clients
– Small amount of book keeping
– Generation and issue of routine correspondence
What’s on Offer?
– Competitive Remuneration Package
– A unique opportunity to build upon the successful client base and manage the office
– A chance to join a friendly, passionate company
– At present this is Maternity cover but we believe will become a permanent position due to organisational growth.
– This is an important role, so please do provide a covering letter with your up to date CV outlining why you are suitable for this position.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE – WE DO NOT USE YOU!