An exciting opportunities for an ambitious individual working for a successful and dynamic firm of Chartered Certified Accountants based in the city of York.
A position which will give the successful applicant the freedom to shine and demonstrate their flair and outstanding abilities to the full, providing an exciting opportunity to use their full range of skills and add huge value to the firm.
The most important attribute for this role is personality and ambition.
For over 30 years we have assisted our clients comprising individuals, sole traders, directors, OMBs and limited companies of varying complexity to achieve their business goals. You will be working alongside the proprietor of the firm and will be responsible for managing the client base, staff, work flow and building and creating new relationships.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure all customer communications exceed client expectations
- Management of the production of annual and management accounts for a variety of clients
- Payroll, VAT and book keeping work.
- Ensure best practice both to clients and internal working practices
- Update regularly (and report to) the Office Manager.
- Manage work flow within the practice with reference to statutory deadlines and client expectations
- Provide business advisory services including tax advice, financial & management accounting
- Identify new business opportunities including cross selling of services
You will possess:
- At least 3 years current practice experience in Practice.
- Self-motivation, passion, determination, ambition and drive.
- FIRST CLASS customer service skills
- Self-sufficient, hands on attitude and ability to work to own initiative
- Proven team management experience
- A dynamic, positive and ambitious approach
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Knowledge of Sage accounts, Quick-books and of IRIS products useful
- A clean driving license and daily access to a car
What’s on Offer?
- Salary guide £14,000 to £20,000 with benefits package
- A unique opportunity to build upon the successful client base
- A chance to join a friendly, passionate company
- This is a permanent, full time position
This is an important role, so please do provide a covering letter with your up to date CV outlining why you are suitable for this position.
Download an application form here and post or email:
Strictly Private and Confidential
Steve Morrell FCCA
3 Cayley Court
York YO30 4WHSHARE: