We currently have a vacancy for a nearly/newly QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT, see below:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE – WE DO NOT USE YOU!
Nearly or Newly Qualified Accountant
We are looking for an Accountant who can, not only put accounts together, but who will network, build customer relationships and provide excellent customer service.
Main Targets for this position:
- Integrating with our team and clients with a view to taking over a full client bank on retirement in 2016 of one of our staff.
- Push forward our presence in the market as a leading Xero accounts partner to convert and win new clients to the practice by utilising this software.
For over 20 years we have assisted our clients comprising individuals, sole traders, directors, OMBs and limited companies of varying complexity to achieve their business goals. You will be working alongside the proprietor of the firm and will be responsible for managing the client base, staff, work flow and building and creating new relationships.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Ensure all customer communications exceed client expectations
- Management of the production of annual and management accounts for a variety of clients
- Attending suitable networking events, meeting clients and prospects
- Meet the firms KPI’s
- Ensure best practice both to clients and internal working practice
- Update regularly (and report to) the Office Manager.
- Manage work flow within the practice with reference to statutory deadlines and client expectations
- Provide business advisory services including tax advice, financial & management accounting
- Identify new business opportunities including cross selling of services
You will possess:
- At least 4 years current practice experience in Practice.
- Self-motivation, passion, determination, ambition and drive.
- FIRST CLASS customer service skills
- Working for or achieved an ACCA or ACA qualification.
- Self-sufficient, hands on attitude and ability to work to own initiative
- Proven team management experience
- A dynamic, positive and ambitious approach
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Knowledge of Sage accounts is imperative, and of IRIS products useful
- A clean driving licence and daily access to a car
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- A unique opportunity to build upon the successful client base
- A chance to join a friendly, passionate company
- This is a permanent, full time position
How to apply for the position:
Our positions give successful applicants the freedom to shine and demonstrate their flair and outstanding abilities to the full, providing an exciting opportunity to use their full range of skills and add huge value to the firm.
The most important attribute for our staff is personality and ambition, so please do provide a covering letter with your up to date CV outlining why we should take a few minutes to have a chat.
Download an application form here and post or email:
Strictly Private and Confidential
Steve Morrell FCCA
3 Cayley Court
York YO30 4WH
Keywords: accountant, senior accountant, office manager, ACCA, ACA, AAT, QBE, accounts, job, cv, position, production, business development, accountancy, practice, Secretary, Reception, Receptionist, Administration,Leeds, York, Tax, Harrogate